Travala.com is the world’s leading cryptocurrency-friendly hotel booking service with the best prices on 2 million+ properties worldwide.Travala Team
Travala.com – Booking Hotels with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency
Founded in 2017, Travala.com is the world’s leading cryptocurrency-friendly hotel booking service with the best prices on 2 million+ properties worldwide. It connects travelers with among the world’s biggest selection of amazing places to such as hotels, apartments, hostels, villas to 5-star luxury resorts and flights. The Travala.com platform currently offers 2,000,000+ properties covering 90,124 destinations and +630 flights within 230 places and countries and with prices up to 30-40 % more affordable compared to mainstream traveling booking platforms.
Travala.com – Incentive for Users
- Smart level based rewards and discounts: Users receive discounts based on their holdings of cryptocurrency Ava. For example, a Level 5 user would receive a 5% discount on Smart listed hotel and accommodation prices, a 5% loyalty reward following completion of your stay, and also Smart bonus rewards of 1.5% per month of your locked amount of AVA
- Smart members save up to 10% Savings on Hotel and Accommodation Bookings up to 18%
- Per Annum Bonuses on AVA with Smart Bonus Rewards.
- The program gives every single user who books a minimum of 2% giveback, allowing them to build up towards a Smart level.
Travala offers frictionless traveling booking experience by utilizing next-generation blockchain technology to offer tokenized incentives in the form of AVA (Token). The company is aiming to be the leader in the industry by introducing blockchain-based user experience and payment options for various cryptocurrency alongside rewards linked with their proprietary cryptocurrency AVA.
This makes booking through Travala.com much cheaper than any other service provider. Due to their ability to utilize Ava their inbuilt cryptocurrency for payments, redeeming loyalty benefits, refunds, and also as a form of staking.
Travala Meger with Travelbybit
Travala.com, the major blockchain-based accommodation booking platform announced its strategic merger with the top cryptocurrency-friendly flight booking portal TravelbyBit, backed by Binance, the international blockchain organization powering the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by trading users and volume.
In the first step of the merger, the companies will cross-market each other ‘s traveling offerings, while later on a complete integration between the 2 companies to create probably the largest internet travel agencies in the world with more than two million hotels as well as 600 airlines across the world. Travala.com’s native cryptocurrency AVA will drive the merged platform with all the additional utility of flight bookings.
Travala.com offering +600 flights bookings with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency
Travala.com has now formally moved into the second cycle of turning into a comprehensive online booking company by adding flights to its services. Travellers booking accommodations and flights on TravelbyBit and Travala.com can count on precisely the same frictionless and low-cost experience countless customers have already enjoyed with Travala.
New Hiring Made by Travala.com
- Ben Rogers as Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Radka Wilson as Global Operations Manager
- CoinGate adds AVA Tokens to its Crypto Payment Gateway
- Travala.com lists Multi Collateral DAI as Payment Option
- Second Quarterly AVA Token Burn completed by Travala.com